Compensation: $19.00 - $22.00 per hour depending on experience, plus lucrative commission pay!
Office Location: Overland Park, KS
Full Time, Monday-Friday with great benefits!
For Critical Nurse Staffing, LLC (“CNS”), this position is responsible for promoting CNS’s vision and mission in the identified growth marketplace and generating revenue through patient recruitment/retention. To meet these objectives, the Inside Sales Representative, or Care Representative, will develop ongoing, mutually beneficial relationships with EEOICPA referral sources and active leads through frequent, personal telephonic contact. In addition, this role is responsible for working with patients, families, and health personnel to assist in the growth of our company and acquire referrals from the health care community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: Employee must have regular attendance/punctuality, be able to work with others at all levels of the Company, have exceptional customer service, and be completely honest. Other assigned duties include:
1. Establishes and maintains lasting connections and relationships and provides education regarding CNS services to encourage trust and loyalty.
2. Become an expert in the EEOICPA program via complete on the job training.
3. Identifies opportunities and refers claimants for assistance and/or education.
4. Works with claims department to assist potential EEOICPA claimants through the OWCP claims process.
5. May interact with professionals of various health service agencies to determine patient eligibility services.
6. Maintains and build partnerships and coalitions with advocates in the EEOICPA arena.
7. Assists with Demonstrate growth through word-of-mouth marketing, -, events, and direct contact with individual clients, the DOL, and community professionals.
8. Promote and sell CNS services, education appointments and sales opportunities for outside sales
9. Participates in lead generating activities as defined by management.
10. Meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership.
11. Submits required reports per established timelines.
12. Other Duties as Assigned
This position does not have direct supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Required- At least two (2) years of sales experience.
Preferred -Bachelors Degree, home health, or medical sales experience
Communication: Both strong listening and communication skills are crucial. The successful Inside Sales Representative will know when to talk and when to listen. Representatives will also learn how to listen for common objections and utilize sales training to overcome them.
Teamwork: Must be able to interact with operations, marketing, or other sales team members to meet sales goals. Interpersonal and teamwork skills will assist in effectively working in a team environment.
Persuasion: Skills in persuasion and influencing will assist in closing a sale. You will learn to build relationships, develop trust and learn when to persuade.
Language Skills: Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business practices, policies and procedures, professional journals, technical guidelines, and governmental regulations. Must be able to write reports, and business correspondence,. Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public. Must be able to provide guidance and direction accurately and clearly to Company staff and employees.
Building Partnerships: Identify opportunities and take actions to build strategic relationships between one's area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
Decision Making: Identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; possess ability to analyze data from various sources to draw conclusions; utilize effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
Customer Service: Must have exceptional customer service skills. Must have an in-depth understanding of business communication etiquette.
Travel Requirement: Not required but must be able to assist outside sales on local assignments up to 20% of the time.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS, & MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS
· Valid Driver’s License
The following background checks are conducted:
· Criminal background · Drug Screening · Driving Record
· OIG Exclusion List · Sex Offender Registry
The job skills required for Inside Sales Representative include Inside Sales, Customer Service, Outside Sales, Listening, Communication Skills, Teamwork etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Inside Sales Representative. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Inside Sales Representative. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming an Inside Sales Representative, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Inside Sales Representative for your reference.