Club Monaco is an international men’s and women’s lifestyle brand with a distinctly urban casual point of view, best defined as a play of opposites: mixing vintage with new, hard with soft and eclecticism with minimalism. Each season, Club Monaco offers customers must have fashion and key pieces that together are the foundation of a modern wardrobe.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Sales Audit Associate offers an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment in the retail industry. The successful candidate must possess accounting education and experience, along with strong analytical and general ledger knowledge.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Validate that all retail transactions in POS are accounted for in the accounting system and resolve any discrepancies.
- Store cash reconciliation with POS cash sales
- Credit card/Ayden reconciliation exceptions management
- Gift card reconciliation
- Credit card/Adyen fees booking
- Store cash booking: booking of daily cash deposits of each store to clear the Cash clearing accounts.
- Tax free invoices processing
- gift card management (ordering, distribution, recording in accounting, gift card breakage calculation)
- store support: Finance primary point of contact/support for all POS finance transactions
- Resolve back-end customer payment issues such as double charges or missing refunds as needed after investigation
- Fraud prevention
You are someone who …
- Enjoys working in a high growth, start-up mindset
- Can fill gaps where needed and run into open field
- Strives to figure out and implement best practices
You must have …
- Finance Degree
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience
- Proficiency working in Excel required
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- MD 365 experience a plus
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization