At Cloeren Incorporated, we are working to help our customers build a better world with our state-of-the-art extrusion equipment. Our team of skilled engineers are responsible for the execution of design solutions and detailing of our products. Join us today and contribute to the future of extrusion.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work collaboratively with a team of technical professionals in supporting day-to-day operations and forward-thinking goals by applying CAD-based design knowledge and skills to a range of engineering projects.
- Create and modify detailed drawings, sketches, and layouts using CAD hardware and software.
- Review drawings for correctness and conformance to industry standards and company design philosophy.
- Work with engineers on model accuracy, design, drafting standards and documentation.
- Perform structural analysis and design to meet customers' specifications.
- Design engineers and drafters work with application engineers, sales engineers and manufacturing to design solutions based on client criteria.
- Solid understanding of engineering principles.
- Ability to read and comprehend mechanical drawings.
- Pays strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a set schedule.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Language skills; must be able to effectively communicate, convey and understand job instructions, both verbally and written in the English Language.
- Ability to interpret, convey and express oneself in the exchange of ideas in a respectful and professional manner effectively and accurately.
- Intermediate mathematical knowledge desired.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions based on facts and data.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree in Engineering/Design or related field required
- 2-4 years of Structural and/or Pipe Design Preferred
- Experience with Solidworks, AutoCad, and MS Office products highly preferred.
ABOUT CLOEREN INCORPORATED
Cloeren Incorporated, headquartered in Orange, Texas, is the global leader in feedblock and die technology for extrusion applications. To find out more about our family-run business, visit our website at www.cloeren.com.
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
- 401k benefits, including company matching
- Competitive wages and paid vacation
- Company Provided STD and LTD