Medical and Dental
403(b) Retirement Plan 2% employer match
The Development Manager is responsible for assisting the Development Department in securing funding for Clinica Msr. Oscar A. Romero’s operational needs through prospect research, writing and submission of Letters of Inquiry (LOIs), grant proposals and reports to new and existing private foundations and government funders. The position will help with fundraising event planning and be responsible for coordinating across different marketing channels, including traditional, digital and social media platforms. The position will work with equal parts tools and people, so an adaptable team player with great instincts for communication, marketing, and technical processes is imperative.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
• Develop and submit LOIs and full grant proposals to private foundation and government funders;
• Collaborate with finance team and program managers/directors to develop, monitor and analyze programmatic goals, deliverables and outcomes;
• Work with finance team and program managers/directors to ensure grant reports include accurate data and submitted on time;
• Develop and manage calendars related to grants, contracts, reporting and fundraising events;
• Track samples, materials, and assets for special events, sponsorships, and marketing programs as needed;
• Compile and prepare meeting materials as needed;
• Daily support for the Development Department, including department records and files, processing, collateral and gift orders, and all other public relations and marketing assets as needed;
• Update and maintenance of the Events Calendar, project timelines, contact lists, and analytics;
• Provide support to Development and Executive Directors as need in order to achieve department fundraising goals;
• Development and maintenance of quarterly Development Newsletter, website/social media information related to development;
• Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure appropriate and timely traditional/website/social media marketing activities are up-to-date.
• Willingness to work on evenings and weekends occasionally when work demands.
• Two to three years of experience in grant writing, fundraising, and/or marketing—preferably in health or human services.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
• Familiarity with traditional and digital marketing, including social media.
• Exceptional writing, organizational, time management, and communication skills.
• High comfort level with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
• Ability to juggle a variety of projects and adjust to changing timelines and priorities.
• Experience with special events and/or celebrity endorsements a plus.
• Observe regulations on time card use and reporting.
• Maintain attendance as a policy.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Observe general safety/employee Health policies and procedures.
• Maintain a current annual health screening.
• Must provide proof of up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations including recommended doses in the primary series AND booster dose when eligible.
The job skills required for Development Manager (Marengo) include Fundraising, Responsibility, PowerPoint, Time Management, Social media, Grant Writing etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Development Manager (Marengo). That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Development Manager (Marengo). Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.