Are you passionate about serving seniors? Do you want to be part of team that strives to create experiences that celebrate our seniors?
Clearwater Living is a premier luxury senior living community is looking to add housekeepers to the staff.
Clearwater Living associates enjoy great benefits:
- Excellent benefits
- Paid Time Off and sick leave
- Exciting opportunities to grow
- Dynamic and fast paced environment
- Culture of people first and service always
The Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning resident apartments within guidelines, policies and procedures of the community. Must demonstrate superior customer service and maintain the high standard of cleanliness that has been established for the community.
Essential Job Duties:
- Clean resident apartments to include (but not limited to): furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, bathtubs, toilets, showers, sinks, windows/mirrors, blinds, shutters, etc. sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, disinfecting, washing, wiping, dusting, spot cleaning surfaces using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions, and discard waste/trash into proper containers and replace trash receptacle liners, etc.
- Display tact and friendliness when dealing with residents, families, and guests
- Encourage teamwork through open communication with co-workers and other departments
- Report any health, safety and /or sanitation concerns to the supervisor; including reporting any apartment repairs or conditions that need attention by other departments
- Follow the work/cleaning schedules as closely as practical
- Monitor and remove all trash and waste from inside areas of community to designated trash cans/areas with continued monitoring throughout shift
- Keep work areas attractive and free of hazardous objects such as protruding mop/broom handles, and unnecessary equipment – putting all equipment away as soon as the job that requires it is finished
- Follow all established procedures and policies for properly mixing, storing, and using chemicals, disinfectants, cleaning solutions, and for the proper disposal of waste
- Lock and control all housekeeping supplies and carts making sure that chemicals and/or hazardous materials are not left unattended, or accessible to residents or visitors
- Comply with Clearwater Living standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient operations
- May need to assist in the moving of residents during emergency situations
- Display a positive and professional image through actions and maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
- Represent the Clearwater Living principles and core values on a daily basis
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned or required
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- A minimum of one year of work experience in the industry preferred
- Background clearances as required by government regulations
- Must meet health requirements, including TB
Skilled Nursing Services & Residential Care