Business Systems Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst will support various projects configuring an ITSM tool in a high-pace environment for our federal client. The Business Systems Analyst will analyze business Information Technology (IT) problems and recommend solutions within the tool. The Business Systems Analyst acts as a liaison between end-users/customers and developers during SDLC activities.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings with government customers and clients.
- Send meeting minutes and follow-up on action items when needed.
- Gather technical requirements and map business process workflows.
- Compose and peer review waterfall or agile project documentation.
- Collaborate on white papers and process improvement documentation.
- Perform internal testing and communicate defects to developers.
- Create test scripts and manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions.
- Follow change management processes to meet change control board deadlines for DevOps.
- Serve as deputy to Project Managers.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- At least three (3) years of Business Analyst experience
- Expected to adhere to the Managing State Projects Information Technology (MSP-IT) project management framework
- Proficient in MS Suite, MS SharePoint, MS Visio, and MS Project
- Preferred ITIL Foundation v3 certified or is capable of being certified after 90 days of employment
- Preferred Scrum Master certified
- Preferred experience in Agile Methodologies
- Ability to execute multiple tasks concurrently with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including technical writing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter and strong initiative to complete tasks thoroughly
Interim Secret Clearance
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
IT Outsourcing & Consulting
If you are interested in becoming a Business Analyst, you need to understand the job requirements and
the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will
also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Business Analyst for your
Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Business Analyst job description and responsibilities
By employing a business analyst, companies gain a better understanding of themselves and their needs, and how best to meet them.
02/07/2022: San Jose, CA
These are some prospects for business analysts as the evolution of big data takes shape.
12/04/2021: Hopkinsville, KY
A business analyst should be adept at both technical and managerial skills to fulfill his responsibilities.
01/04/2022: Fayetteville, AR
Also, as the position holds the responsibility of making process and policy variations, a business analyst must possess decision-making skills.
12/05/2021: Las Cruces, NM
Creating financial models to support business decisions.
01/12/2022: Ogden, UT
Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Business Analyst jobs
Volunteer to perform Business Analyst related tasks.
12/24/2021: Lafayette, LA
Develop Visualizations and Practice Presenting Them.
01/15/2022: New Haven, CT
Acquire and Leverage on Relevant Skills.
01/02/2022: Gastonia, NC
Ability to Understand Delegated Objectives.
01/16/2022: Fort Wayne, IN
Being Diligent with Time Management.
01/01/2022: Long Beach, CA
View the best colleges and universities for Business Analyst.
High Point University