Are you looking for a career that gives you a work life balance and allows you to make an impact in someone else’s life? Does the work you do everyday matter to you? At Circle of Care Pediatric Home Health, the work our therapists do creates value in the homes of the children and families that we serve. You can make a difference every day. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team.
What makes us different?
· Dedicated support from the corporate office, even after hours.
· The organization is run by a therapist, so we understand the challenges you go through on a day-to-day basis.
· Mentor program, whether you are a new grad, or an experienced Speech Language Pathologist we can pair you with an amazing therapist to help you succeed.
· Flexible schedule, we understand that a work-life balance is important for our Speech Language Pathologists to give their absolute best.
· Condensed caseload, let us know the areas you are willing to service.
Position Highlights for Speech Language Pathologists:
· Participate in the development and periodic revision of the plan of care
· Schedules, plans activities, and provides rehabilitative services for speech and language disorders
· Records type of treatment and patient’s reaction to it on clinical/progress notes, which are written on the day of the visit and incorporated in the patient’s record weekly.
· Maintains adequate records on all patient’s, including summary reports
· Utilizes community resources and Agency personnel for proper referral
· Selects and administers diagnostic and therapeutic techniques and materials
Benefits for our Full-Time Speech Language Pathologists:
· Health Insurance 100% employer paid at base level for the employee
· Dental and vision insurance
· Therapy License Renewal reimbursement
· $300 in annual CEU reimbursement
· Annual Auto and Cell/data allowance
· 10 PTO days a year
The Speech Language Pathologist reports directly to the Director of Rehabilitation
The job skills required for Speech Language Pathologist include home health etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Speech Language Pathologist. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Speech Language Pathologist. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.