Are you looking for a career that gives you a work life balance and allows you to make an impact in someone else’s life? Does the work you do everyday matter to you? At Circle of Care Pediatric Home Health, the work our therapists do creates value in the homes of the children and families that we serve. You can make a difference every day. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Physical Therapist to join our team.
What makes us different?
· Dedicated support from the corporate office, even after hours.
· The organization is run by a therapist, so we understand the challenges you go through daily.
· Mentor program, whether you are a new grad, or an experienced Physical Therapist we can pair you with an amazing therapist to help you succeed.
· Flexible schedule, we understand that a work-life balance is important for our Physical Therapists to give their absolute best.
· Condensed caseload, let us know the areas you are willing to service.
Position Highlights for Physical Therapists:
· Prepare an assessment of the patient’s condition and periodic evaluations and summaries, develops a plan of care and problem list, and writes clinical/progress notes on the date of the visit and incorporates the same in the patient’s record.
· Participates in the development and periodic revision of the physician’s plan of treatment
· Assists the physician in evaluating patient’s by applying diagnostic and prognostic muscle, nerve, joint and functional ability tests.
· Treats patients to relieve pain and/or develop or restore function to maintain maximum performance.
· Records and reports to the physician the patient’s reaction to treatment and/or any changes in the patient’s condition.
· Instructs the family in the patients total physical therapy program, to include the use of prosthetic, orthotic, and assistive devices (canes, wheelchairs, etc.).
Benefits for our Full-Time Physical Therapists:
· Health Insurance 100% employer paid at base level for the employee
· Dental and vision insurance
· Therapy License Renewal reimbursement
· $300 in annual CEU reimbursement
· Annual Auto and Cell/data allowance
· 10 PTO days a year