Manager of Care Coordination
CINQ Connect NY LLC
The Manager of Care Coordination assists in the execution of the CINQ Connect Seven Pillar model of care by managing the Care Team across various practice settings. The Manager of Care Coordination has accountability for effectively extending our care team approach by driving our transition of care and discharge planning activities as it relates to safe and effective care of our patients in hospitals, skilled nursing/rehabilitation facilities as well as care in the home. The Care teams will address and facilitate the coordination of post discharge follow up for medical, social, and behavioral health needs via facility on-site visits and via virtual modalities. This position reports to the Director of Clinical Operations. The Senior Manager should embody CINQ’s core values, including Imagination, Partnership, Forthrightness, Humility, Courage, and Relentlessness.
The Manager of Care Coordination will have the following responsibilities:
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
- Leads Clinical Rounds and other clinically appropriate Utilization management and Care Management activities
- Serves as the subject matter expert to facilitate clinical processes between the organization and the provider practices, creates and hosts tailored learning opportunities to support the deployment of clinical program interventions, use of CINQ Care’s support tools and other data resources
- Drives success in population health performance by guiding care teams towards best clinical and transformative methods, identifies gaps both through data and operational observation, by providing feedback, education, and training
- Work closely with the Practice Transformation team to execute on the seven pillars related to health outcomes and cost containment
- Ensures that each practice/entity understands the involvement of the Case Management Team and is responsive to problems related to clinical outcomes, documentation, and cost per case within best practice, ethical, legal, and regulatory parameters.
- Establishes professional and strong working relationships with physician, nursing, mental health, and operational teams including third-party resources to coordinate patient care and to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Obtains and analyzes clinical and provider practice specific clinical, costs and quality data and assists provider practices to target high risk members and gaps in care based on data/reports
- Review scorecard reports with care teams to understand and solution for clinical improvement opportunities
- Identify and prioritize key quality and utilization initiatives critical to success under performance-based programs
- Deploy PDSA best practices to improve clinical and quality metrics
- Assists with hiring, onboarding, and training of Care Team members
- Assures that standards of practice and policies follow NCQA and other regulatory guidelines and standards
- Stays current with updates on technology tools, and guide care teams in integrating new functionality into workflows
- Travel to Cinq Care owned and partner practices as needed
- Leadership: The Manager of Care Coordination Transformation will assist in the execution of the CINQ Connect clinical models by managing the Care Team across various practice settings.
- Collaboration: The Manager of Care Coordination will work closely with other entities to learn their needs, internalize their knowledge, to achieve the clinical objectives of CINQ Care Inc.
- Knowledge: The Manager of Care Coordination will provide clinical solutions and tailor learning opportunities to support the deployment of program interventions, use of CINQ Care’s support tools and other data resources
- Culture: The Manager of Care Coordination is accountable for creating a productive, collaborative, safe and inclusive work environment as part of the larger Company.
The Manager of Care Coordination should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum Education and Experience: Registered Nurse with a license to practice in the State of New York plus a minimum of three to five (3-5) years' experience in Case Management required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or a health care related field required. Equivalent education, experience, and/or training maybe substituted for education requirements
- Entrepreneurial. CINQ seeks to fix gaps that have persisted for generations in the delivery of care to Black and Brown populations. This position is accountable for ensuring CINQ is positioned to innovatively deliver on its mission and vision
- Communication. Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills; ability to clearly articulate and present complex concepts models in an accessible manner to CINQ’s team, investors, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Relationships. Ability to build and effectively manage relationships with business leaders and external constituents; and,
- Culture. Good judgement, impeccable ethics, and a strong collaborator; desire to succeed and grow in a fast-paced, demanding, and entrepreneurial Company.
Location: Various practices