About Christian Health:We have had the privilege of caring for those in need for more than a century. Founded on the belief that everyone has the right to exceptional care, today we continue to provide quality care and services for our many residents, patients, and clients. Caring is not simply what we do, it is who we are.
Why Join Our Team: Across our three campuses, ten communities, three service offerings, and hospital, we are ultimately one unified team. Together, we nurture a compassionate, collaborative culture that enables continuous improvement and allows our team members to learn, grow, and shine in their careers. Surround yourself with people who care about making a difference – come join us!
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time, Marketing Coordinator who will support the Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer as well as the Marketing and Communications team by serving as a valued partner in managing strategic efforts for the organization and providing critical support for the Marketing and Communications team.The Marketing Coordinator will interface with organizational leadership and must have the ability to engage effectively with all levels of internal team members, community partners, and vendors.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
Christian Health offers a wide variety of benefits to full-time employees that includes Health Insurance, a Dental Program, Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401k, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program and Direct Deposit.
- Plans, organizes, and schedules meetings and events with individuals or large groups including coordination of all marketing and strategic planning meetings across the organization.
- Prepares documents, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, develops and modifies new and existing PowerPoint presentations, and spreadsheets for approval.
- Manages Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer’s calendar; and screens requests for meetings. Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when appropriate.
- Acts as a liaison between the Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer and other leaders, team members, external partners, vendors, and stakeholders.
- Works proactively and creatively in finding solutions and achieving goals in the face of unexpected challenges.
- Maintains and ensures adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Provides other general administrative support, such as maintain and organize electronic shared drives/folders, scanning, and reports.
- Utilizes Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications (i.e. Asana, Slack, Cascade, etc.) as necessary.
- Assures office equipment is in working order and coordinates with support vendors.
- Makes travel arrangements.
- Manages processing, tracking and reconciliation of purchase orders, invoices, and accounts payable requests with the appropriate budget allocations.
- Reconciles monthly expense reporting including timely submission of reports and allocation to appropriate G/L.
- Prepares presentations/reports for financial management.
Project Management (55%)
- Manages community sponsorships, event registration, sponsorship ads, giveaways and organizational awards. Maintains accurate log of historical and future events, sponsorship amount, leader attendees, etc.
- Manages Speaker’s Bureau program including soliciting speaking engagement to community partners, maintaining schedule of events and community benefit hours and dollars, engaging Christian Health’s subject matter experts, maintaining active presentation materials including slide decks, etc.
- Provides strategic planning presentation and programmatic support to SVP.
- Manages and maintains inventory of branded collateral and merchandise. Assembles gift bags and giveaways.
- Supports organizational document management process and adheres to brand guidelines and Marketing and Communications best practices.
- Assists with the general coordination of Marketing and Communications events, projects, meetings, and activations.
- Provide project support to strategy and marketing team.
- Acts as a Strategy and Marketing liaison with Christian Health’s wholly-owned subsidiaries.
- Performs other duties as directed to support Strategy and Marketing and Communications team.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please click the "apply for this job online" in the upper right hand corner of this page.