3749 Sweeten Creek Road
Who We Are
Founded in 1988, comprised of almost 300 schools, listed as the 4th largest private child care provider in the United States. Childcare Network offers a warm, caring environment with high- quality education for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. Our proprietary, research-based High Reach learning curriculum is individualized to every age, with activities that combine learning and fun to create happy, curious kids.
A Child Care Worker, is responsible for maintaining a safe and fun environment for young children to preteens. Their duties include coming up with creative and educational activities, preparing and serving snacks to children and maintaining a clean environment for the children.
What We Offer
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that would be available to you as a valued employee.
- Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions
- Paid Time Off and Company holiday pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- Training and career development opportunities
- ECE credentials preferred but not required.
- Must be a team builder, organized and possess excellent customer service/communication skills.
Personal characteristics –
- Caring and compassionate attitude when interacting with and caring for children,
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills to converse with children, fellow professional caregivers and parents or guardians
- Excellent patience and stamina for keeping up with the demands of children of all ages
- Advanced multitasking and organizational skills to handle multiple children at a time
- Physical abilities– Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and lift up to 25-40lbs daily
Child Care Workers are responsible for the well-being of the children under their care. They must monitor the children all day to ensure that they play and interact with one another in a safe and appropriate manner. Some of their typical duties include:
- Ensuring the children have good hygiene and changing diapers as necessary
- Cleaning interactive areas throughout the day
- Preparing meals and snacks for the kids
- Organizing activities and developing curriculum for older children
- Developing a schedule for the children to maintain throughout the day.
- Keeping records of each child’s progress, interests and any problems that may occur
- Maintaining contact with the children’s parents and contacting them in the case of an emergency