5017 South Boulevard
Who We Are
Founded in 1988, comprised of almost 300 schools, listed as the 4th largest private child care provider in the United States. Childcare Network offers a warm, caring environment with high- quality education for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. Our proprietary, research-based High Reach learning curriculum is individualized to every age, with activities that combine learning and fun to create happy, curious kids.
A Child Care Worker, is responsible for maintaining a safe and fun environment for young children to preteens. Their duties include coming up with creative and educational activities, preparing and serving snacks to children and maintaining a clean environment for the children.
What We Offer
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that would be available to you as a valued employee.
- Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions
- Paid Time Off and Company holiday pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- Training and career development opportunities
- ECE credentials preferred but not required.
- Must be a team builder, organized and possess excellent customer service/communication skills.
Personal characteristics –
- Caring and compassionate attitude when interacting with and caring for children,
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills to converse with children, fellow professional caregivers and parents or guardians
- Excellent patience and stamina for keeping up with the demands of children of all ages
- Advanced multitasking and organizational skills to handle multiple children at a time
- Physical abilities– Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and lift up to 25-40lbs daily
Child Care Workers are responsible for the well-being of the children under their care. They must monitor the children all day to ensure that they play and interact with one another in a safe and appropriate manner. Some of their typical duties include:
- Ensuring the children have good hygiene and changing diapers as necessary
- Cleaning interactive areas throughout the day
- Preparing meals and snacks for the kids
- Organizing activities and developing curriculum for older children
- Developing a schedule for the children to maintain throughout the day.
- Keeping records of each child’s progress, interests and any problems that may occur
- Maintaining contact with the children’s parents and contacting them in the case of an emergency