92 Bowtie Blvd
Who We Are
Founded in 1988, comprised of almost 300 schools, we are the 4th largest private child care provider in the United States. Childcare Network offers a warm, caring environment with high- quality education for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. Our proprietary, research-based High Reach learning curriculum is individualized to every age, with activities that combine learning and fun to create happy, curious kids.
A Child Care Worker is responsible for maintaining a safe and fun environment for young children to preteens. Their duties include coming up with creative and educational activities, preparing and serving snacks to children and maintaining a clean environment for the children.
What We Offer
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that would be available to you as a valued employee.
- Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions
- Paid Time Off and Company holiday pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- Training and career development opportunities
- Establish routes, schedules and procedures with the school director to maximize safety of children.
- Adhere to the established schedule to the best of your ability.
- Observe all Department of Motor Vehicle rules and regulations and make sure all speed limits are observed.
- Complete a daily inspection of the bus, a weekly inspection of tires, oil, blades, etc. and report all bus maintenance issues to the Director.
- Insure there is an adequate amount of fuel to complete the trip.
- Ensure all state mandated items are present and in good working order.
- Passenger Log forms should be completed as children arrive and depart the bus.
- Keep the bus litter free and cleaned up after each bus run.
- Ensure the safety of the children at all times.
- Meet and maintain all state licensing requirements/qualifications and comply with all CNI Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Attend all staff trainings and pursue professional training when available.
- Maintain flexibility regarding the business demands of the school, including scheduled working hours and assignments.
- Assist in other areas as requested by management.
- Be able to properly/safely lift amounts in accordance with the guidelines outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures of the department assigned.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all personnel and business related associates.