Chicago Magnesium offers a unique culture with solid values, excellent training, career growth opportunities and competitive benefits, including:
Responsible for planning, organizing, evaluating and leading initiatives and product launches to improve manufacturing methods, tooling and production equipment capabilities and assembly methods. Conduct specification reviews, monitoring of customer requirements and project management execution. Audit experience, knowledge of new product launch, inspection plans, problem solving, root cause analysis and control of nonconformance is essential. Will ensure proper processes and documentation (SOPs) are in place and projects are managed conforming to customer specifications.
Salary Range: $ 75,000 - $ 95,000 annually
· Bachelors degree in related field preferred
· 2-4 years manufacturing/engineering experience
· Project management certification desired
· Knowledge of manufacturing concepts
· Microsoft Office Suite and computer skills essential