Change.org is searching for a Senior Technical Recruiter to contribute to scaling our world-class talent ecosystem.
We’re a social impact business (a public benefit company), and the largest tech platform focused on civic action in the world with 50 million monthly users, 50,000 campaigns launched on the site every month, hundreds of millions of signatures per year, 200 staff members, and a new revenue model that has grown by 500% in 2 years. We are profitable, growing fast, and executing on a plan to deepen and scale the social movements on our platform, from strengthening hate crime legislation in South Africa, to bringing down the price of insulin across the United States, to fighting corruption in Indonesia, Italy, and Brazil. We are seeing surging levels of activity right now as the world mobilizes to fight the Coronavirus and the cascading impacts of the Coronavirus on society's most vulnerable.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter who is great at owning the recruiting process from kick off to offer and has a passion for expanding our platform to mobilize hundreds of millions of people to take deeper civic action. You will be based anywhere in the U.S. (Pacific or Mountain Time Zone preferred).
* Fill 6 to 10 priority roles during the 6-month term
* Ensure sourcing pipeline includes a minimum of 60% candidates from non-dominant communities
* Partner with hiring managers and teams to create a shared vision and strategy for high priority roles
* Manage through context by utilizing proactive, effective communication to create strong alignment with stakeholders
The most important skills and capabilities for the role are:
* Area expertise in tech company recruiting [filling priority roles for a scaling tech company, speed, market knowledge, closing/comp conversations, partnering with hiring managers to determine requirements of the role and the mission]
* Learning, innovation and proactive approach [proactively unblocking, anticipating challenges and influencing accordingly, rapid iteration]
* People skills and intentional communication [managing through context, stakeholder communication, multi-directional feedback, project management]
* Pipeline management [build diverse talent pipelines, ATS management, weekly update cadence]
* Organizational growth and external communication [candidate experience, comfort with job postings, advertising roles, writing creative copy on the fly]
* 3 years' experience in full-cycle recruiting specifically focused on engineering and/or product roles
* 2 years of in-house, tech company experience
* Experience with Greenhouse or similar applicant tracking systems
* Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies
Interested? Great! Here's what you should know:
This is a fixed-term, 6-month position that can be based anywhere in the U.S. as the role will be remote for the foreseeable future. Our team is high impact, low ego, and has an amazing culture!
Our compensation philosophy is rooted in pay equity and transparency. Change.org is a global company, and salaries are adjusted for cost of labor in each city as well as role level. For example, the salary for a Senior Technical Recruiter in San Francisco is $150,000. For employees in Seattle, the salary would be $142,500. For employees in Phoenix, the salary would be $127,500.
We anticipate moving very quickly and our evaluation process is as follows:
* Initial screen with our Recruiter (60 minutes)
* Virtual on-site interviews with our Recruiter and VP of People (2 hours)
We’re working for a world where no one is powerless, and where creating change is a part of everyday life. We’re just getting started and hope you’ll join us!
We especially encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We’re actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
Change.org is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. Everyone says this, right? Well, we mean it - we invest in serious programs to bring in and support women and people of color, we have in-person onboarding experiences and affinity groups to help everyone feel included, we regularly celebrate the heritage of all staff, and we believe strongly in consistent, fair, and transparent salary scales to help level the playing field. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, or disability or veteran status.
We're committed to protecting your data. To learn more, please review our Change.org Job Applicant CCPA Privacy Notice here.
The job skills required for Senior Technical Recruiter include ATS, Applicant Tracking System, Full-Cycle Recruiting, Partnering, Onboarding, Advertising etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Senior Technical Recruiter. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Senior Technical Recruiter. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Senior Technical Recruiter, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Senior Technical Recruiter for your reference.