Job Location: Lutherville - Lutherville, MD
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: 2 Year Degree
Salary Range: $60,000.00 - $66,000.00 Salary/year
Job Category: Management
At every Celebree School™, our mission is to protect, educate, and nurture the children in our care. Child care jobs with our School family are life-changing ones. We say Celebree Schools are a place where we grow people big and small because we all learn from each other, every day. At Celebree Schools, we are committed to offering qualified educators rewarding child care jobs. We encourage staff members opportunities to become increasingly proficient in their position with the chance to grow within the Celebree Organization. To those ends, we have developed and implemented our Employee Investment Cycle.
Click Here to Watch a video from our Celebree Team: https://vimeo.com/486517180
- Anticipates staffing needs; identifies and hires the best talent; supervises, coaches, develops and motivates assistant director and school staff.
- Supports orientation and on-going training; monitors and coaches staff in Celebree practices.
- Networks within the community to recruit new families; follows-up with potentials; committed to reaching enrollment goals.
- Provides staff with timely, specific feedback including classroom observations, one-on-ones and performance evaluations.
- Promotes teamwork and enthusiasm; fosters commitment to Celebree mission, vision, and values—protect, educate, nurture.
- Documents effectively; consistent use of company performance management tools/processes.
- Ensures exceptional customer service experiences, e.g., thorough, friendly tours; welcoming environment; accessible for parent meetings, phone calls, etc.; concerns addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensures school is consistently clean, neat and organized and meets visual execution standards; recommends repair work as needed.
- Supports and leads new company initiatives; ensures adaptation of new programs, policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state laws, MSDE-OCC regulations, and Celebree standards, policies and procedures.
- Plans and supervises school field trips and programs; ensures curriculum is followed appropriately.
- Creates effective staff schedules; maintains accurate and complete employee and child files; regularly performs classroom observations and acts on deficiencies.
- Ensures School financials are up-to-date, accurate and organized.
- Demonstrates accountability and initiative; identifies opportunities/goals for the school.
- Understands payroll and budget control and remains within target; achieves enrollment goals.
- BA or BS degree in early childhood education or related discipline. Those with experience and an Associates Degree will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- 40-45 clock hrs administrative training, 9 clock hrs of training in communicating with staff, parents, and the public.
- OCC conducted 3 clock hr regulation training session.
- 45 clock hrs of Infant/Toddler Training.
- 90 clock hrs Preschool Child Development and Curriculum Planning.
- 45 clock hrs each in Child Development (birth through school age) and Curriculum for School Age Care
- Minimum of 2-years experience in a licensed childcare school.
- Management experience required.
- Talent for leading and elevating a team via coaching, mentoring and clear, consistent communication in a well-established culture of accountability
Related keywords: daycare, preschool director, child care, teacher
The job skills required for School Director include Early Childhood Education, Customer Service, Coaching, Mentoring, Child Care, child development, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a School Director.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by School Director.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Customer Service