You haven't searched anything yet.
We are seeking a motivated and organized Office Manager to oversee the efficient and smooth operations of our office. The ideal candidate will be a proactive leader with exceptional communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. As the Office Manager, you will play a vital role in maintaining a productive and positive work environment for our team.
- Foster a positive and inclusive work environment by promoting effective communication and teamwork.
- Supervise office staff, providing guidance, feedback, and support as needed.
- Address staff inquiries and concerns, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Maintain personnel records and ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures.
- Manage employee timekeeping and attendance tracking systems.
- Assist in recruitment processes by coordinating interviews, onboarding, and orientation of new employees.
Team Support and Collaboration:
- Provide administrative support to office staff, assisting with questions, scheduling, and communications.
- Assist in coordinating and scheduling team meetings, and events.
- Manage internal communication channels, such as Teams, email distributions and announcements.
- Manage and coordinate daily administrative tasks with team, including scheduling, correspondence, and document management.
- Organize and maintain physical and digital filing systems to ensure easy access to important records.
- Handle incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, phone calls, and mail distribution.
Facility and Office Operations:
- Oversee the physical office space, ensuring it is well-maintained, organized, and fully equipped for staff needs.
- Coordinate office maintenance, repairs, and improvements with Owner, Operations Manager, vendors, and service providers as necessary.
- Manage office supplies inventory, place orders, and ensure availability of necessary resources.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and the capacity to manage and support a small team.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or in a similar administrative role.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong effective communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with staff and external partners.
- Proficiency in office software, including Microsoft Office Suite and document management systems.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy and thoroughness in all tasks.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Retirement with company match
If you are a proactive, organized, and team-oriented individual with a passion for maintaining efficient office operations, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and contribute to a dynamic and thriving workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person
100 - 200
KURT B TREFTZ
$10M - $50M
The job skills required for Office Manager include Scheduling, Microsoft Office, Leadership, Problem Solving, Administrative Support, Onboarding, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Office Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Office Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Office Manager positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Office Manager, it can be promoted into senior positions as an Office Manager, Senior that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Office Manager. You can explore the career advancement for an Office Manager below and select your interested title to get hiring information.