CARSWAP OF SIOUX FALLS WANTS YOU!!
We are seeking Certified Technicians for immediate openings.
TARGET SALARY: UP TO $38/HOUR. Full benefits (medical, vacation, 401K). BRAND NEW BUILDING WITH AIR CONDITIONING IN THE SHOP. NEW EQUIPMENT
OVERVIEW: We are a South Dakota growing automotive group and are in need of Experienced Certified Automotive Technicians to join our team. We offer great career opportunities with excellent pay programs, benefits, training and a culture where we strive to help our employees be highly successful. The Service Technician performs vehicle repairs and maintenance as assigned, and in accordance with dealer and factory standards. The Service Technician also builds Customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring Customer confidence in our dealership's ability to keep their vehicles safe and reliable.
- Performing vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards to drive Customer loyalty.
- Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors regularly to effectively manage production and Customer communication.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair, if authorized by the Customer.
- Conducting multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of Customer vehicles.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Maintaining an inventory of normal Technician's tools not normally inventoried by the Service department as "special tools."
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and participating in factory-sponsored training classes as appropriate.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to learn and take on added responsibilities
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Solid foundation of general vehicle repairs with a focus on completing training to advance skills and knowledge
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Must be able to stand/walk on a concrete surface for extended periods of time
- Positive attitude and quality workmanship
- Requires excellent visual perception and manual dexterity
- Complete manufacturer training
- Average 30 flat rate hours per week
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Valid driver's license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
******Sign on bonus after 90 consecutive days of employment***********
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $38.00 per hour