Our mission is to improve outcomes and decrease the cost of healthcare for spine surgery and beyond. The company’s aprevo® devices are personalized to improve the standard of care for the surgical treatment of adults with spinal malalignment. Carlsmed uses patient data and proprietary digital technologies to create optimal surgical plans and personalized aprevo® spine fusion devices to align with the surgeon’s goals for each patient.
The Market Development Manager is a critical member of Carlsmed’s customer engagement team, reporting to the Regional VP, Sales, and serve as a primary onsite technical contact between US customers and Carlsmed to optimize the integration of clinical workflow for the creation of patient specific surgical plans and devices.
● Serve as Carlsmed’s primary onsite technical contact with US customers to deploy and optimize the aprevo clinical workflow for the creation of patient specific surgical plans and devices.
● Attend cases to provide technical support for the safe and effective use of aprevo products.
● Participate in the collection and interpretation of customer feedback to enhance user interface and improve surgeon experiences with the aprevo app and devices.
● Adhere to all company compliance and ethics policies, the AdvaMed Code of Ethics, and all supporting and applicable regulations, policies, and procedures.
● Treat Protected Health Information (PHI) with the strictest confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA standards and assist with the Company’s creation and utilization of seamless HIPAA-compliant processes to access hospital radiology systems for remote view and acquisition of radiographic images.
● Participate in Carlsmed internal needs analysis to optimize processes for customer engagement including surgeons, spine fellows and clinic staff.
● Support distributor sales representatives to identify and assist with new sales opportunities.
● Bachelor’s degree
● Experience in a spine, neurosurgery or orthopedic clinic is highly preferred.
● Experience in the Operating Room providing technical support.
● Basic knowledge of anatomy and spinal surgery.
● A sales skillset that includes drive and self-motivation, strong communication skills, the ability to plan, organize, solve problems and deliver, and the capacity to work autonomously.
● The ability to travel (approx. 60-70%).
● Excellent interpersonal skills, interfacing with multiple constituencies including surgeons, support staff and sales representatives to establish credibility and trust with external customers and internal team members.
● Initiative and follow-through on tasks, collaborate across different functions and extend your role beyond the Clinical Specialist requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Carlsmed is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
At Carlsmed, our employees are our most valued asset. Our benefits reflect our investment in the overall health and well-being of our employees and their families. We pleased to provide a competitive salary and benefits, including paying 100% of monthly healthcare and dental insurance premiums and a 401(k) plan with employer matching.
The job skills required for Market Development Manager include Initiative, Communication Skills etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Market Development Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Market Development Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Market Development Manager, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Market Development Manager for your reference.