The Staffing and Scheduling Coordinator is a pivotal person in our organization with daily contact with our clients and staff, responsible for staff scheduling, client care management, and managing staff needs.
Caring Hands Home Health Inc. is the world's trusted source of non-medical services and home care for seniors. We are seeking an outgoing person to coordinate the staffing for our clients. Interaction with our care providers requires exceptional communication and organization skills. Candidate needs to enjoy working in a fast-paced team-oriented environment. Our local office is growing steadily and we are looking for special individuals who have the ability to grow with us.
- Organizes work schedules for employees by matching employee qualifications and availability to client's needs.
- Maintains communication with clients to monitor satisfaction and determine if expectations are being met
- Identifies high performing staff to promote retention and job satisfaction
- Communicates new assignments and/or schedule changes to caregivers and clients.
Administrative experience required
2 years of customer service experience required
Scheduling/staffing experience preferred
- Requires proficiency in computer skills
- Must be available between 8 am to 6 pm - Monday through Friday, with occasional weekends as needed
- Must possess above average human relations, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously
- Able to work under pressure and in situations that demand patience, tact, stamina, and endurance.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills are necessary.
- Independent thinker with the ability for flexibility and creativity in finding and solving problems.
- Must be able to work as part of a team, i.e., he/she must be an excellent team player
- Possession of good organizational and leadership abilities
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- He/she must prove to be extremely reliable