Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays 11 - 4 p.m.
Long Term Case
At CareOne Senior Care, we treat our Caregivers like the professionals that they are!
- Not getting enough Hours ? - Get consistent Hours!
- Tired of caring for several clients? - Work with only one client!
- Worried about COVID? - We do not care for COVID- 19 clients.
- Are you a caregiver looking for a career, not just a shift ?
You are Special and Important to us, we need your help, and so do our Clients!
Here is what we WILL DO for you . . .
- $150 Quarterly Bonuses (4 per year possible = $600)
- $150 Referral Bonus for each Client and each Caregiver (No Cap)
- Consistent Hours, Many Shifts Available, Higher Pay
- Outstanding Benefits, Training, and Certifications Available
- A Great Place to Work, Supportive Team, and Career Opportunity
Apply Here Today with the #1 Home Care Agency in Southeast Michigan!
Work Opportunities . . .
- Immediate Shifts Available
- Part-Time, Full-Time, Mornings, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Live-In
- Service Area Includes All of Southeast Michigan – 5 Counties/75 Cities
- Large Service Area = More Shifts, More Hours, More Income, More Opportunity for Steady Long Term Employment
- Work Close to Home or be Willing to Drive a little for More Hours
Excellent Benefits Available at CareOne Senior Care . . .
- Free Certifications
- Dental, Vision, and Disability Supplemental Insurance Benefits
- Hospitalization and Life Supplemental Insurance Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Training, Free Certifications, & Professional Development at NO COST
- Mileage Reimbursement for driving on the job
- Specialty Services that PAY up to $20/Hour
- Verizon Cell Phone Corporate Discounts
- Family Discounts on ECG Personal Emergency Response System & Referral Bonuses ($$$)
- Free “FinFit” Membership Plan Through the 2nd Largest Payroll Company in the U.S.
COVID-19 Precautions . . .
- No Covid-19 Positive Clients Accepted in Order to Protect our Caregivers!
- PPE Provided as necessary to All Caregivers
- Strict Screening Process, Protocol, and Processes for Your Protection
Virtual and On-Site Interviews Daily . . . Orientation’s Weekly!
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS: All Shifts in the Novi, Farmington, Farmington Hills, W. Bloomfield, Bloomfield Hills, Canton, Plymouth, Livonia, Dearborn, Rochester, Southfield, Ann Arbor and other areas.
Why Consider Private Duty In-Home Care . . .
- Are you working in a facility? Tired of the grind? Facilities being Short Staffed? Putting yourself at risk with Covid? Need more money and a steady income? We are finding more and more Caregivers and CNA's are opting for One on One In-Home Care instead of facility care. It's Safer, Easier, you get to build a real relationship with your client, and caregivers love it!
About Us . . . Who is CareOne Senior Care!
- We are members of the Largest Membership Network of Senior Care Providers in the world!
- The #1 Membership Franchise in the country.
- CareOne is a private duty In-Home Care Agency
- We provide “1 on 1” assistance to Seniors, the Disabled, and Accident or Surgery Recovering Patients
- CareOne provides “Specialty Services” that most other home care’s do not
- We help all clients Remain Safe, Independent and Happy in the comfort of their own homes
- We are leaders in the Home Care Industry and remain committed every day to a Higher Standard of Excellence, Innovation, the latest Technology, and providing Superior Customer Service to our Caregiver Team and the Clients we serve
Caregiver Job Responsibilities Include . . .
- Caring Companionship and Conversation
- Incidental Transportation
- Light housekeeping, Meal preparation, Medication Reminders
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care
- Bathing, incontinence and personal care
- Hoyer lift and gait belt transfers
Requirements to be a Successful Candidate . . .
- Must be compassionate, reliable, friendly and patient!
- Must pass a complete criminal background check, DMV Record Check
- Need to have reliable transportation
- Valid Driver's License, Vehicle Insurance and Registration
- Current TB Test (can be done after interview)
- Must be on time for shifts, punctual, and reliable!
For immediate consideration, please call our office and ask for our hiring manager.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
CareOne Senior Care is an Award Winning home care agency serving Oakland, Livingston, Macomb, Washtenaw and Wayne Counties in Southeast Michigan!