At Cano Health, our culture is a “family of families”, growing stronger together to improve the lives of our patients, communities, and our associates. A culture that succeeds because of the hearts and minds of our people. Our values and guiding principles transform our lives with purpose and passion, becoming one focused source of hopeful change. A leadership culture that cultivates and empowers our people to gain ownership for their contributions and success. The Cano Movement is proof of what everyday people with a passion for health care can accomplish together.
Join the Cano Movement! The movement that doesn’t just offer a job, it offers an opportunity to serve and grow with purpose. At Cano you will be part of a collaborative team, dedicated to the pursuit of health & wellness excellence.
Cano Health offers competitive salaries, medical, dental & vision insurance, employee mental health program, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with employer match, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement and much more.
The Benefit Coordinator will be responsible for achieving goals and improving Cano’s enrollment growth objectives which includes enrollment and eligibility, including HMO, Medicaid, Medicare, and the marketplace insurances. Help guide patients through the insurance process and represents Cano’s Health services at our medical centers.
· Responsible for professionally represent Cano Health in our medical centers; provides centers tours.
· MUST be expert at Cano’s services, and identify any prospects/member’s needs.
· Collaborates with the community outreach Team on center and community activities events (as needed).
· Collaborates and maintains a healthy relationship with Health plans Agents and Brokers groups.
· Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual enrollment goals and growth targets, as established by management.
· Performs Insurance Verification of benefit coverage on all of patient's insurance plans for each service being provided.
· Delivers presentations, attends meetings, and distributes educational materials to both members and potential members.
· Assists with enrollment incoming calls and assist future members or current members with health access related questions.
· Maintains lines of communication and follow up with current members to assure there is no loss of benefit coverage.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Min. 3 years of related experience (e.g., marketing, business development, community engagement, healthcare industry).
· Demonstrated exceptional networking and negotiations skills.
· Demonstrated strong public speaking and presentations skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with little supervision.
· Must be highly detail-oriented, provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional, and be able to build relationships with internal and external customers.
· Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision, and be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends.
Cano Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.