California Closets is looking for the best of the best in the Interior Design industry. We need self-motivated, driven, direct-sales orientated individuals to deliver a superb, interactive in-home customer experience that achieves our aggressive sales growth plan.
- Professional, and assertive, always seeking win-win
- Confident, warm and friendly
- Very detail oriented – friends and family say you have very high standards
- You have emotional maturity, a vibrant personality, and a drive for success
- You love organization and problem solving
- Above all, you have heart.
- You understand the importance of repeats and referrals, and cultivating relationships.
- You have an interior design education, direct industry experience, or proven passion for home décor
- You have experience in customer service, or retail sales of any kind, where you are the main reason your clients keep coming back
- You have a natural ability to be consistently inspirational and create delightful customer and brand experiences
- You have a record of sales success
- You can confidently sell and promote a product you might not be able to personally afford
- You are creative, yet meticulously detail oriented with a sense of craftsmanship
- You are a team player with the ability to manage a portfolio of projects and clients of different complexity in a dynamic environment
- It’s been some time now that you have been looking for a company that truly respects the individual while offering flexibility, opportunity for personal and professional growth
For more than four decades California Closets has built a reputation on delivering truly custom products and unparalleled service to our clients. We’ve helped transform spaces, enhanced homes and allowed people to get more out of life. And as we move forward, we’re passionate about continuing to do all that and more. http://www.californiaclosets.com
- A generous compensation package that includes a paid training program, commissions, bonuses, and benefits.
- Benefits include Medical, Dental and 401K.
- Initial and ongoing training on products, CRM and proprietary CAD software
- Qualified leads; a flexible work schedule; an excellent environment in a refreshingly open culture alongside individuals who love to exceed expectations.
The job skills required for Sales and Design Consultant include CRM, Problem Solving, Customer Service, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Sales and Design Consultant.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Sales and Design Consultant.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Problem Solving
For the skill of Customer Service
The following is the career advancement route for Sales and Design Consultant positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Sales and Design Consultant,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Sales Analyst II that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Sales and Design Consultant. You can explore the career advancement for a Sales and Design Consultant below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.