FIELD OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Cahill is one of San Francisco's oldest and largest construction general contractors. We recently celebrated our 100th anniversary. Cahill is a family-owned environment with a commitment to excellence and personal relationships. We specialize in fast track/phased development projects, multi-unit residential projects, and seismic rehabilitation. Cahill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Cahill Yard is looking for someone that can deal with fast paced changes. This person will be the ultimate team player with a positive attitude. Strong communication skills and experience working with people from all different backgrounds is a must. This person should also have a solid awareness of his/her surroundings and act with upmost safety in an active warehouse environment. The ideal candidate would be comfortable learning new technologies and be comfortable with data entry and management. This is a non-exempt position.
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work cross-functionally across multiple departments to creatively solve operational issues
- Assist Yard Manager with administrative tasks as needed
- Help with new hire onboarding, initial review of documents and frequent communication with the Human Resources and Payroll teams
- Review current tool costs and update ToolWatch system
- Update field personnel records
- Maintain a clean, stocked, and functioning workspace including assistance with copiers, printers, and conference room preparation
- Facilitate the setup and launch of the annual review process for the field employees through the Lattice software
- Learn the closeout and callback system and assist the callback team as needed
- Support General Superintendent with written materials including memos, presentations and company communications
- Manage General Superintendent’s meeting schedule
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Hours 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Ability to lift 25-50 lbs.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude; ability to take initiative
- Customer service focused; must be flexible and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (excel, calendar, word)
- Familiarity with troubleshooting office equipment
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies and software