You haven't searched anything yet.
As the pioneer and innovator of Quartz Surfacing solutions, Caesarstone sparked a revolution in the global market for countertops. As we continue to transform the surface industry through quality, passion and hard work, we are committed to building empowered teams and delivering a second-to-none customer experience.
Caesarstone proudly maintains a leading presence in more than 50 countries, with our global head office in Israel, along with four state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the USA, Israel, and India. With our North American headquarters in Charlotte, NC, our teams reach across multiple regions across the USA and Canada.
At Caesarstone, we believe our employees are the backbone of our company. We are committed to hiring team members who are creative, innovative, dedicated and disciplined. We are a thriving company with a variety of career opportunities seeking forward-thinking professionals to join our team. We offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, and a compassionate and collaborative company culture. Come join our team!
Responsible for the overall performance of local Distribution Center, including warehouse operations, OSHA, Safety, and DOT regulations, logistics, inventory management, receiving, shipping, material handlers, drivers, promotional support, and transportation. The Manager will plan; organize staff, and direct related functions and activities within the DC.
This person is responsible for maintaining a consistent culture & SOP’s within their organizations to drive continuous improvement. They will ensure goals are achieved regarding productivity, quality, and inventory. Must possess strong operations acumen, employee relations, customer service, as well as talent management and retention.
1. DCS Supervises, train, coach and motivate team members.
2. Supervise and provide employees/ customers a safe work environment that is consistent with company safety and health standards.
3. Resolve and report any accidents or unsafe conditions.
4. Responsible for compliance and knowledge with Federal Department of Transportation regulations and other safety standards.
5. Proactively monitor and supervise inbound/ outbound material.
6. Maintain fleet in a safe manner in accordance with company and governmental standards.
7. Minimize waste by ensuring driving routes are reviewed and analyzed regularly.
8. Facilitate communication within and amongst management, departments, headquarters, and team members.
9. Monitor all scheduled tasks to ensure that they are efficiently completed.
10. Provide training as needed to maintain an efficient and knowledgeable work force.
11. Administer general company policy and procedure.
12. Collect, analyze and report productivity data and manage inventory
13. Inventory Management: including but not limited to performing regular cycle counts and monitoring physical inventory (FIFO).
14. Provide department back-up and ancillary coverage and leadership while maintaining professionalism.Requirements:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. 5 or more years of supervisor experience in all facets of inbound/outbound transportation, preferably in the building materials industry.
2. 2 or more years of experience and working with material handling systems.
3. Demonstrable experience and supervision of inventory and inventory controls systems.
4. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
5. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, and inter-company memos/outside correspondence.
6. Must live within 30 miles of Distribution Center.
7. Must have High School diploma or GED equivalent
1. Oracle ERP/Inventory control software.
2. Strong analytical and communication skills with a proven ability to work within the framework of a team.
3. Two to five years of inventory management, planning, analytical and/or reporting experience, in position with increasing responsibility.
4. Have strong analytical and communication skill with proven ability to work within the framework of the Team.
5. Understanding of financial statements and resulting cost implications.
6. Knowledge of distribution systems to include order routing.
7. Understanding of dispatch issues and procedures.
8. A bachelor's degree.
9. Learn Methodologies and Six Sigma.
1. This position may require extended work hours.
2. This position may require work in hot and cold temperatures and exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, and working in close to proximity to other teammates.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
OUR COMPANY VALUES:
Caesarstone US provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Caesarstone US complies with applicable EEO state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Caesarstone US expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Caesarstone US employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.Location website:
1,000 - 3,000
$10M - $50M
Caesarstone is the original quartz surface manufacturer. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina with divisions in Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Seattle; WA; Denver, CO; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; St. Louis, MO; Miami, FL; Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; Charlotte, NC; and New York, NY. We also have stone suppliers across the country to serve our customers nationwide. With a continuous proactive approach to producing over 40 innovative colors and textures Caesarstone consistently provides a premium quartz surface with remarkable style and endurance - complement...ing a design application, from classic to contemporary. Nonporous, stain, scratch and heat resistant and backed by a residential lifetime warranty, Caesarstone is the ideal surface for kitchens, vanities and more. Caesarstone has earned the respected Good Housekeeping Seal from Good Housekeeping Research Institute in addition to ISO 14001 (environmental management system), ISO 9001 (quality management standard) and NSF (public health and safety) certification. Caesarstone was also the exclusive surface of project7ten, one of the few Platinum LEED homes in the country. For more information please visit: www.caesarstoneus.com or call 1-877-9QUARTZ
The job skills required for Distribution Center Supervisor include Leadership, Customer Service, Logistics, Planning, Inventory Control, Transportation, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Distribution Center Supervisor. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Distribution Center Supervisor. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Distribution Center Supervisor positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Distribution Center Supervisor, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Distribution Center Senior Supervisor that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Distribution Center Supervisor. You can explore the career advancement for a Distribution Center Supervisor below and select your interested title to get hiring information.