Why choose us
Focusing on the core of quality education, our employees have a passion for learning, devotion to our students, and the vision that every student can break past their limits with proper guidance and support. C2 is made up of a team of driven employees who are part of a growing business with an outstanding tutoring program and opportunities for advancement.
C2 Education’s services are designed to provide support for all students. C2 Teachers not only teach academic skills, but also serve as mentors and coaches, encouraging and guiding students throughout the school year.
What you will get from us
- Hourly teaching rate of $18 - $25 / hr. depending on experience.
- Paid initial training and ongoing training.
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle- afternoon/evening and weekend hours.
- Excellent PT Benefits: Paid Sick Leave, Family Discount Tuition Program, 401k Retirement Savings Plan.
- Opportunity to advance into full-time center and corporate positions
How you’ll perform the role
- Tutor students in small groups (3 students max).
- Tailor C2’s proprietary curriculum in SAT, ACT, AP, and school subjects to students’ needs.
- Track and analyze student progress.
- Perform team-based activities as needed.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required.
- Ability to teach in-person is required.
- Score at the 95th percentile on our diagnostic SAT or ACT test.
- AP-level knowledge in at least one or more subjects preferred.
- A clear background check.
- No previous teaching experience required but must have strong passion for Education and students.