C2 Technology Solutions is a small business with a global perspective, offering a complete spectrum of insightful expertise in system and software engineering, architecture design, business process re-engineering, and IT infrastructures. Since 2010, we have provided performance and value-driven consulting services to both government and commercial clients.
The key to C2 Technology Solutions’ success is in its primary asset…People. We understand that our growth is parallel to the growth of every individual on our team. In addition to a small company culture, we offer a competitive compensation package with outstanding benefits and career development opportunities.
Our firm is currently seeking an Systems Administrator in the Columbia, Maryland area. The System Administrator will:
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process.
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems and install/load operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
Security Clearance with an appropriate agency Polygraph is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Fifteen (15) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree
- 10 years of System Admin experience
- 5 years of Linux experience
- Experience using Puppet, Salt, and Ansible
- Scripting language experience
- Experience architecting and maintaining VMWare virtual environments
- Experience with NiFi application to navigate and configure dataflows
- Active DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification
C2 Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability.