Are you eager to embark on a career adventure? Are you a born leader? Are you an innovator? If so,
Burke Construction Group wants you!
As a Project Engineer, you will be involved with Construction Projects from conception to completion. You will operate under the guidance of the Project Manager. As such, you will have the ability to directly impact the Project schedule through submittal review and coordination. You will support the financial management aspects of the Project through the change management process. Above all, you will leave your imprint upon each project you touch.
Our Project teams are integral to the overall success of Burke Construction Group. In this role you will work side by side with seasoned professionals committed to excellence. Your reward – the investment you make in your future.
If this sounds like an adventure you would like to embark upon, please visit our website or our company page on Linked In. Let’s get the conversation started!
Desired Skills & Experience
· Four year Engineering or Construction Management BS degree required
· Minimum of one year job experience with a Commercial General Contractor plus education
· Desire to assume responsibility and challenges
· Must have strong presentation, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
· Ability to read construction drawings, understand construction procedures and terminology
· Must be capable of originating and maintaining budgets, schedules and conference reports
· Experience with Excel Spreadsheet
The job skills required for Project Engineer include Construction Management, Responsibility, Change Management, Presentation, Verbal Communication etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Project Engineer. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Project Engineer. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.