- Here at Brosnan Risk Consultants, our culture encourages and supports diversity throughout the workplace! We are the largest privately held security services company in America, doing business for over 25 Years and operating in 45 states. We take great pride in our promote within philosophy. We are proud to say many of our employees who began their career as Security Officers have now become a part of our Senior Leadership Team. Due to our family-owned values, our common mission is to provide a safe environment for our clients and communities we serve. We offer Part-time, Full-time, and Flex positions, conducting business Nationwide, while offering a wide range of opportunities with continued growth. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, along with 401K, (company match).
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Referral Program $250
- Career Advancement
- Pay rates starting at $20 an hour
- Part Time Weekend positions
- Training and Professional Development
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Wage Rates
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- Uniform and equipment provided
- Professional/Friendly Staff and Site Management
- Safe and Clean Covid-19 Environment
- Hiring Bonuses for Select Locations
Brosnan Risk Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Brosnan is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Brosnan Risk Consultants is passionate about hiring veterans. We have hired thousands of veterans over the years and plan to keep hiring as many as we can. If you are veteran in search of a rewarding career among a team that holds an affinity for those who served as well as values your success and growth within our organization, please take a moment to review our website for all our extensive opportunities. www.brosnanrisk.jobs
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess a valid Security Guard License
- Must have successfully completed all state mandated training
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must project a professional appearance
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must ba able to show proof of 32 hour and 8 hour course completion for a BSIS Guard Card
- Act as a crime deterrent while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
- Notify supervisors and on-site staff of any irregularities, suspicious activities, security breaches and/or safety hazards.
- Conduct standardized reports that are prompt, professional and accurate relative to incident.
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area.
- Must embody and promote company values while operating as a highly visible deterrent on site.
- Perform various job related duties as assigned.
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences.