Looking for a Full-Time and Part-time Server's
No experience needed!
As a Dining Server, you will make a difference in one of our residents' favorite moments; their fine dine experience! Our menu is rich in options and carefully selected by our chefs, a perfect pairing for your outstanding customer service skills in the dining room.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Take residents' dining orders with a friendly and attentive disposition
- Confirm orders to ensure dietary restrictions and modifications are delivered to residents
- Assist with the setting of the dining room
- Maintain our high standards of dining in everything you do
- Ensure safe handling of food at all times
Bridge Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Competitive pay
- Next Day Pay with PayActiv!
- Excellent Benefits
- Continued education and training to advance your career
- The friendliest leaders and teammates to help you along the way
Bridge Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer. We are united by our pillars to Show Love, Exceed Expectations, Protect with Care and Serve with Purpose. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all associates have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family/marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Why You Should Join Bridge Senior Living:
To positively impact the lives of our residents, their families, and our associates each and every day.
If you are looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career filled with purpose, Bridge Senior Living is the place for you! Our team members make a real difference in the lives of our residents and families each day. We pride ourselves in creating a rewarding work environment where associates feel appreciated and valued. Our 4 Service Pillars of Show Love, Serve with Purpose, Protect with Care and Exceed Expectations is what makes our communities a special place to live and work.