Your job as cashier will be a blend of hospitality and operations. Aside from taking orders and processing payments, you'll often be responsible for making sure the front of the house is neat/orderly and restocking items. The most important aspect of your work as Cashier is to provide accurate and friendly service to ensure guests will return.
· Greet guests and answer any questions
· Promote products and menu items
· Handle and process customer payments
· Handle and resolve customer complaints
· Maintain a clean and tidy counter area
· Restock items needed for counter area
If you are interested in becoming a Cashier, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Cashier for your reference.