This position can be (REMOTE)
BrandSafway is a leading global provider of access, specialized services, and forming and shoring solutions to the industrial, commercial and infrastructure end markets. We provide the broadest range of services, products, and solutions — with the greatest depth of expertise — to the oil and gas, power generation, civil and infrastructure, and commercial construction industries.
We are currently seeking a Pricing Director within our team of experienced professionals in the Metro and Infrastructure Division (M&I). M&I is focused on serving and growing North American metropolitan and infrastructure end markets with our full range of solutions. The Pricing Director will work with Senior Leadership Team and the Regional Vice Presidents to support the development and the implementation of the pricing strategy based on analytics and business go-to-market strategy. This position will work across functions in the business (i.e., commercial operation, marketing, growth/infrastructure, project controls & finance) to drive a structural approach to company-wide processes, frameworks and analytical solutions to how we position, price and monetize our portfolio. Additionally, this position will managing a small team of Project Estimators.
- Analyze competitive and industry data along with existing customer/job analysis to support new Customer pricing recommendations to drive profitable revenue, reduce business expense, profitability, market penetration and competitiveness.
- Develop and/or launch strategy for pricing changes and enhancements, with strong governance process in partnership with key stakeholders while adhering to compliance and risk policies.
- Define M&I Pricing KPIs and establish branch-based targets aligned to business financial goals & profitable growth strategy
- Work closely with the Regions and functional teams to collect and analyze data to identify pricing levers and promoting best practice sharing across the M&I division
- Deliver new pricing strategies in coordination with internal/external partners that are long-term, large scale, and require consideration of market dynamics, trends, resource/fleet impact, and risk management.
- Lead a team of estimators to standardize the estimating process to include all aspects of Labor, material, rentals, equipment, engineering, and freight to reduce swings and misses across sales team, branches, and regions.
- Support job cost estimation on complex jobs through the R-process
- Collaborate with various functional teams such as IT in the development of the new quoting system
- Partner with regional sales, construction mangers and other functional teams to drive a strong pricing & estimating culture across the Regions.
- Participate in the contract bid reviews.
- Minimum requirements: Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or a quantitative discipline or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills & exceptional proficiency in big data analytics
- Strong managerial & communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-matrix organization and with the field teams
- Might require 10% of travel
- Ability to create excellent working relationships with senior management
- Ability to effectively work within a matrix organization
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and confidence
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills
BrandSafway, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, special disabled or Vietnam or other era veteran status.
Notice to all potential job candidates:
Please be advised that BrandSafway will never require or ask for any fee from you in exchange for being considered, hired, promoted, transferred or having ongoing employment with us. It is a violation of our Code of Conduct if any employee requests any money or fee from you in exchange for any special treatment or consideration. If anyone, regardless whether an existing employee, or anyone else, requests payment of any fee in exchange for being hired into our company, you may confidentially contact our HR Compliance department at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the name of the individual and any other documentation or proof of such an act.