WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are looking for an experienced and driven Compliance Manager who is looking to put their auditing experience, technical expertise, and information security knowledge to use by leading and managing Box's Controls Framework.
As our Compliance Manager, you will play a key role to build scalable and efficient processes related to controls, risks, corrective actions, product compliance, and the overall compliance framework. You will work with all functions of this fast-paced, rapidly changing business, and directly with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement, communication and education with Box's internal and external customers. The right person be excellent at communicating vertically and horizontally across the company and will be comfortable explaining Box's compliance posture to both internal and external customers, working cross-functionally and providing technical and creative guidance to technical teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive, maintain and monitor Box's Control Framework, a comprehensive baseline security subset of control activities that apply to Box's service offerings
- Assess, report and mature the compliance posture for Box's internal policies and guidelines as well as regulatory requirements based on frameworks including NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, ISO 27000 Series, HIPAA, SOC for Service Organizations, SOX
- Drive improvements in existing processes and develop new innovative and efficient solutions
- Responsible for implementation and maintaining of a GRC tool to help manage Box's Control Framework
- Responsible for continuous monitoring, remediation, and reporting of controls to management and coordinate cross functional team meetings to remediate and close the control gaps
- Maintain evidence documentation across internal stakeholders for a repeatable process
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand risks to critical infrastructure by defining potential business impacts
- Support both regulatory and customer audits
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Accurately and effectively communicate our compliance position and programs to customers
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience working with and implementing GRC tools and processes
- Examples include: RSA Archer, ZenGRC, Fusion, OpenPages, Auditboard
- Extensive knowledge of at least 2 or more of the following compliance frameworks (NIST 800-53, PCI, SOC, ISO 27000 Series, SOX)
- Experience with baseline security subsets of control activities to help meet external audit certifications
- BA or BS Degree
- 3-5 years experience in security controls or related area
- Audit experience preferred
- Familiar with cloud computing and the acronyms that come with it - SaaS, IaaS and PaaS
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to wear different hats and work on areas where needed
- Amazing organizational skills with a drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to get stuff done, and has strong integrity - make mom proud!
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
- For all other benefits, please check out: Box Benefits Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process and an employee’s employment at Box.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health and safety of all Boxers and our communities, in order to "Go to Work" at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated or have an approved accommodation. "Go(ing) to Work" at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, and or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote and do not "Go to Work,” the vaccination requirement is not applicable. "Fully Vaccinated" means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.