You haven't searched anything yet.
Well Organized Administrative Support Specialist Needed!
Well Staffed Organization, Great Benefits, Even Better Company Culture!
Who Are We?
We are a property management, development, construction, and real-estate company! The BORROR name is renowned because it carries almost 70 years of experience in Central Ohio. Property management, development, construction, real estate - we do it all. And we do it well. From breaking new ground to groundbreaking service, we're revolutionizing what it's like to live in Columbus, by creating life in walking distance.
The Position & Qualifications
BORROR is seeking a part time Administrative Specialist to support and provide thoughtful assistance at our property Seton Square Dover. We are seeking an Administrative Support Specialist who is dynamic, self-motivated, and a true team player, with a go-getter attitude!
· Conducts all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to apartments
· Supports property manager in the completion of annual re-certifications and interim certifications, in a timely manner
· Provides follow-though and assistance to the property manager and other support staff in coordinating the on-going maintenance of the property
· Enforces response procedures regarding resident concerns such as; work order requests, noise complaints, etc.
· Develops and maintains positive relations with tenants, contractors, local communities and groups or associations
· Resolves day-to-day resident problems and concerns including maintenance, parking, rent or other charges, safety and security, with the help of the property manager
· Communicates important information to residents with well-written and professional notices
· Fields calls and relays messages to the appropriate personnel
· Greets visitors and directs them according to their needs
· Operates electronic mail systems and coordinates the flow of information both internally and with affiliated offices
· Opens, reads, routes, and distributes incoming mail
· Operates office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and uses computers for spreadsheets, word processing, database management, and other applications
· Completes other position related tasks as assigned by the Property Manager
Required Skill Sets
· Must be able to handle crisis appropriately
· Must be able to communicate effectively in the organization, both verbally and in writing
· Exceptional customer service skills/interactions
· Must be a self-starter with excellent problem solving and people skills
· Effectively utilizes and understands the Company’s property management software, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
· Demonstrates an extremely professional manner
· Has the ability to take direction and prioritize tasks, without constant supervision
BORROR offers an exceptional company culture by providing a supportive and fun working environment and promoting a healthy work-life balance. We appreciate the vital role each team member plays and offer competitive compensation because of this!
We work hard, because we are passionate about our team and community in Columbus. We also enjoy celebrating our successes and would love for you to be a part of our team! If you feel this position of Administrative Support Specialist aligns with your professional experience, please submit your application. We would love to hear from you. You may also submit your application on our "Careers" page at www.Borror.com.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
Work Location: In person
50 - 100
The job skills required for Administrative Support Specialist include Customer Service, Administrative Support, Problem Solving, Word Processing, Communicates Effectively, Microsoft Word, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Administrative Support Specialist. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Administrative Support Specialist. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming an Administrative Support Specialist, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Administrative Support Specialist for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Administrative Support Specialist job description and responsibilities
They supervise or perform administrative, clerical and typing duties.
03/13/2022: Biloxi, MS
May support anyone from middle management to the chief executive officer.
02/01/2022: Portland, OR
They screen calls, manage calendars, make travel and meeting arrangements, prepare reports and financial data and train and supervise other support staff.
02/02/2022: Las Cruces, NM
Coordinate meetings and events, greet office guests and visitors, facilitate office travel and manage other administrative functions.
02/10/2022: San Diego, CA
Keeping an office organized and are needed for a variety of jobs, ranging from office assistants to secretaries to office managers.
03/24/2022: Springfield, IL
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Administrative Support Specialist jobs
Complete an associate or bachelor's degree.
01/20/2022: Bellingham, WA
With data entry specialist certificate that covers computer basics, Excel and software applications.
02/04/2022: Portsmouth, OH
Typically have a strong customer service background and management experience.
01/27/2022: Poughkeepsie, NY
Requires a Certified Professional Coder (CPC) certification.
02/03/2022: Wilmington, DE
Need a bachelor’s degree and most need related work experience.
03/04/2022: Grand Forks, ND
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Administrative Support Specialist.