You haven't searched anything yet.
Job Purpose: To paint forklifts correctly and efficiently while assisting in the shop.
· Prep and paint forklifts for customers.
· Examine parts for defects and measure parts to ensure conformance with specifications.
· Move material with appropriate equipment throughout the work area as needed.
· Maintain tools, gauges and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
· Comply with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations.
· Notify management of any large repairs needed.
· Ability to lift and handle up to 35 lbs. on a consistent basis and 75 lbs. on an occasional basis.
· Perform other job related duties as assigned.
o HS Diploma or GED Equivalent.
o 3 years of related experience required.
o Painting experience in an industrial environment.
o Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
o Basic computer knowledge.
o Less than 1%
o Must possess a clean driving record in order to operate corporate vehicles.
Bohl Equipment and Bohl Crane are equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employers and do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic prohibited by law. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
50 - 100
$10M - $50M