Position: Office Concierge
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $55,000 - $65,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Do you have a passion for going above and beyond? A heart for exceptional customer service? Are you an independent thinker and a resourceful problem solver? Extraordinarily organized, with a keen attention to detail? Do you have an endless supply of positive energy that is absolutely contagious? Bluestaq is seeking an Office Concierge to bring some magic to our office. This position is highly visible; you're the first team member people meet at our front door. The Office Concierge is the heart of our team, providing exceptional customer service and strong engagement with our team members, partners, and customers. Your hospitality skills are generous and detailed! You'll welcome guests through our front doors, stock our kitchen, and tidy our coffee bar and conference rooms.
The Office Concierge will:
- Use best judgments to oversee the day-to-day office-related activities at Bluestaq.
- Independently manage all aspects of Bluestaq's front desk administrative support, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, booking travel, mailing, and shipping packages, and updating the contact database and employee list.
- Independently manage all aspects of the office's space and infrastructure planning relating to moves, adds, and workstation changes.
- Create and maintain a warm, welcoming, and professional office environment.
- Greet and receive guests and direct them as needed.
- Keep the office neat and clean.
- Serve all team members and guests by consistently providing the highest level of service in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Anticipate the needs of Bluestaq team members to provide an exceptional office experience.
- Maintain office equipment and supplies inventory and order new stock as needed.
- Maintain the office snack and drink supply, placing new orders, and restocking items as needed.
- Manage vendor-related matters to include continuous communication/follow-up and escorting visitors as needed.
- Act as Office Liaison for all matters concerning office maintenance, fire and safety drills, and other pertinent notifications.
- Answer phones and direct call and inquires as appropriate.
Basic Qualifications and Skills:
- 3 years of relevant experience in Front Desk Assistance, Customer Service, Hospitality, Concierge, or Office Administration with a High School Diploma/GED.
- Phenomenal customer service attitude.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude.
- Adapt to constantly changing situations and personalities, ensuring quality service to all team members and guests.
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability.
- Robust written and verbal communication skills.
- Savvy computer skills, including the ability to maneuver internet searches with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and an aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Knowledge of essential office equipment, including printers, scanners, copiers, etc.
- Ability to adhere to complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Able to resolve routine issues and problems.
- Proactive and thoughtful in seeking clarification and asking questions.
- Finds the right balance between persevering on a problem and asking for help.
- Takes responsibility for their personal development and has a growth mindset.
- Displays a strong sense of ownership for the team, office, and projects.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
Required Education: 3 years of relevant experience in Office Management, Customer Service, Hospitality and Administration with a High School Diploma/GED.
Clearance Requirement: This position requires the ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance. To be eligible for a clearance, US Citizenship is required, and an employee must agree to participate in a background screen and credit check.
Relocation: This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Bluestaq is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by state or local law.
Bluestaq will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities and employees whose work requirements interfere with a religious belief unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to Bluestaq or a direct threat. Employees needing such accommodation are instructed to contact Human Resources immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.