Blossom Ridge is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse to work nights with our compassionate Hospice team in Yuba City!
Compensation: $30- $38 DOE!
Two Available Shift Options:
Shift 1: Monday- Friday 5 pm- 8 am
Shift 2: Friday 5pm through Monday 8am.
In this role you will receive calls via MedConnect and triage the need of the patient. Depending on the needs of the patient, guidance may be given over the phone or in person. You will provide hands on treatment of hospice patients and provide compassionate care.
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
· Triage incoming calls from MedConnect. Connect with patients to determine the need of care.
· Demonstrate appropriate documentation of Hospice Clinical Nursing notes, incident reports, or care coordination notes when appropriate.
· Provide excellent communication of all calls received and what action was taken with the team.
· Consult with RN Supervisor when needed regarding patient care.
· Demonstrate efficient teamwork with the staff.
· Demonstrate organizational and time management skills.
· Perform nursing procedures according to agency policy and procedures.
· Work under the direction of a RN.
· Monitor reactions and patient progress using observation, assessment, and evaluation skills.
· Educate patients and family members according to disease process, medications, POC, treatment options, and home care procedures according to the plan of care.
· Report to physician and RN of adverse findings.
· Follow Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
· Coordinate and monitor patient care and services.
· Comply with HIPPA regulations in and out of the office.
· Follow infection control policy in and out of the office.
· Document skilled visit according to Medicare guidelines.
· Maintain patient electronic records according to policy and procedures.
· Participate in in-services, workshops, seminars, and self-study courses annually
In order to be considered for employment, all applicants must have the following:
The job skills required for Licensed Vocational Nurse- Nights include Patient Care, CPR, Home Care, Infection control, Coordination, Teamwork, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Licensed Vocational Nurse- Nights. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Licensed Vocational Nurse- Nights. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
Patient CareView Jobs
Home CareView Jobs
Infection controlView Jobs