Additional Information About the Role
- Shift information: Monday – Friday. 8:00 am. – to 4:30 AND/OR 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- What is the team dynamic for this department: Strong individual team members that communicate very well with staff and vendors, provides strong administrative support to the team
- Location: BJC Behavioral Health Facility on 1150 Graham Road. suites 101 and 102 in Florissant, MO 63031 - will covers both suites.
- Ideal Skill Set: Great Communication skills, working closely with other Site Coordinators, Supervisor’s, Manager’s Director’s, and all staff.
- MUST HAVE skills for this position: Word/Excel/Microsoft Teams plus critical thinking skills and must be flexible and able to adjust to day-to-day Routines.
- Job responsibilities: Will cover the main site in Florissant/Graham Road Location, will also train at other site locations for coverage as needed. Farmington MO site location as well, if needed when situations arise.
BJC Behavioral Health is a community health center that provides and coordinates behavioral health services for more than 8,000 seriously mentally ill adults and seriously emotionally disturbed children in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Fran�ois, Iron and Washington counties. As an Administrative Agent of the Missouri Department of Mental Health (DMH), BJC Behavioral Health serves as a major point of entry for people eligible for mental health services funded by DMH and is responsible for serving as gatekeeper to the public mental health system. Preferred Qualifications
Using independent judgment and critical thinking, provide a variety of essential support services that are required for the efficient overall operation of the site and provide direct secretarial support to the Site Manager.
ResponsibilitiesManage all telephone calls, correspondence, memos, minutes, reports, and schedules.Inputs data and generates reports on productivity, adult and children wraparound fund requests, and educational leave requests.Initiates repair orders for building office equipment. Orders, tracks, and distributes supplies for the site.Ensure expenditures are coded, copied and submitted for payment.Input staff timesheets into timekeeping system.
EducationHigh School Diploma or GED
Supervisor ExperienceNo ExperienceBenefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer