You haven't searched anything yet.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies to drive online traffic to the company's website and social media platforms
- Manage social media accounts and create engaging content to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Utilize content management systems to update website content and optimize for search engine visibility
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute e-commerce marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Use SQL and other data analysis tools to track and measure the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Collaborate with graphic designers to create visually appealing assets for digital marketing campaigns
- Write compelling copy for advertisements, landing pages, and other marketing materials
- Proven experience in social media management and content creation
- Familiarity with content management systems and e-commerce platforms
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles, including performance marketing and SEO strategies
- Proficiency in SQL or other data analysis tools for tracking campaign performance
- Excellent research skills to gather insights on target audience, competitors, and industry trends
- Strong copywriting skills with the ability to craft engaging and persuasive content
- Experience in graphic design is a plus
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Digital Marketer to join our team. We offer competitive compensation, a collaborative work environment, and opportunities for professional growth. If you have a passion for digital marketing and are ready to make an impact, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $36,540.09 - $44,005.27 per year
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Work Location: In person
The job skills required for Digital Marketing Specialist include Digital Marketing, Google Analytics, SEM, Email Marketing, Initiative, Google Ads, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Digital Marketing Specialist. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Digital Marketing Specialist. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Digital Marketing Specialist positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Digital Marketing Analyst III that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Digital Marketing Specialist. You can explore the career advancement for a Digital Marketing Specialist below and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming a Digital Marketing Specialist, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Digital Marketing Specialist for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Digital Marketing Specialist job description and responsibilities
Ultimately, a digital marketing specialist must use a variety of tactics to create campaign content and then deliver this content to the appropriate device or platform, to be seen by their chosen target audience.
12/15/2021: Cheyenne, WY
Digital marketing specialists collaborate with marketing teams to plan and execute digital programs such as online advertising, social media, and mobile.
01/26/2022: Davenport, IA
Digital marketing specialist primarily oversees all marketing departments and operations, ensuring to convey the message of the brand.
02/09/2022: Newark, NJ
A digital marketing specialist needs to set budgets for digital marketing campaigns. Provide digital channel performance analytics, digital analytics expertise, tagging support and performance reporting dashboards.
02/23/2022: Albuquerque, NM
They help enhance the marketing side by generating leads and boosting online sales through search engine optimization techniques and PPC advertising.
01/31/2022: Pueblo, CO
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Digital Marketing Specialist jobs
Learn Digital Marketing Essentials.
12/23/2021: Portland, OR
Build Social Media Marketing Skills.
03/02/2022: Syracuse, NY
Learn How Email Marketing Works.
12/17/2021: Mesa, AZ
Stay Updated on the Latest Digital Marketing Trends.
03/08/2022: Shreveport, LA
Allocate Budget for Digital Advertising.
02/20/2022: Kennewick, WA
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Digital Marketing Specialist.