You haven't searched anything yet.
The Night Auditor greets and registers guests, provides prompt and courteous service, and ensures accurate billing upon completion of guests stay to meet superior standards of quality and service. The Front Desk Agent is an ambassador of the hotel by providing any and all information requested by guests including hotel amenities, area attractions and restaurants and greeting all hotel traffic.
Audits, balances, and reports on the various areas of the hotel (e.g., food and beverage, rooms, front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate and timely financial information on the hotel’s operational performance for the day. Oversees front office/front desk operations during the overnight shift.
· Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and compiles information for the hotel’s financial records.
· Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics.
· Prepares summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel’s financial performance for the day.
· Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts. Processes guest charge vouchers and credit card vouchers.
· Verifies all account postings and balances.
· Summarizes results of operations and prepares reports for management.
· Performs duties of the Front Desk Agent.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
The right applicant will be computer savvy and an exceptional multi-tasker who has a passion for creating truly memorable guest experiences. This is a client facing position and requires a professional appearance. Facial piercings will need to be removed during working hours. Applicant should have hotel relevant experience with Midscale hotels.
The majority of time employee is on their own and time will be spend standing behind the desk assisting guests.
Must have open availability and flexibility and be able to work weekends.
Reliability absolute must.
Rate of wage based upon experience.
Full Time/Part Time
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Work Location: In person
Full Time | Part Time
The job skills required for Night Auditor include Accounting, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Night Auditor. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Night Auditor. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Night Auditor positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Night Auditor, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Hotel Supervisor that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Night Auditor. You can explore the career advancement for a Night Auditor below and select your interested title to get hiring information.