Bella Baby Photography is revolutionizing hospital newborn photography by using real photographers taking professional quality pictures in the hospital room. Bella Baby is growing rapidly.
We are expanding and looking for part-time help to work in our customer service department on the west coast. This is a remote/telecommute position.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment where responsibilities/daily tasks are shared/delegated
- Maintain google documents and spreadsheets
- Booking private sessions for clients
- Manage large amounts of incoming/outgoing calls throughout the day
- Keep sufficient written records of all customer interactions through our internal record keeping system
- Communicate effectively and quickly with your Customer Service team and across company messaging boards
- Has proven customer service skills, telephone etiquette, and diplomacy
- Excels in organization, problem-solving, and attention to detail
- Spanish Fluency a plus
- Ideally, we would like someone that lives in Illinois for training and meeting purposes
• Paid Training
• Healthcare offerings; including Dental and Vision
• 401K Eligibility
Employment is contingent upon successful results of a criminal background check and drug screen.
Please include a resume when applying for this position.
To learn more about Bella Baby Photography, please visit our website at www.bellababyphotography.com
The job skills required for Customer Service Representative include Customer Service, Problem Solving, Attention to Detail, Communicates Effectively, Customer Interaction etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Customer Service Representative. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Customer Service Representative. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.