BAYS works in partnership with Individuals, Families, and Communities to inspire change, growth, and success. BAYS envisions communities that believe in the value and worth of all people and their ability to change, grow, and succeed.
We are looking for a Case Manager to fill an opening in our Tamps, FL office.
The qualified Case Manager will have:
- Two years’ experience with at-risk youth case management, youth & family case management or youth & family counseling (Preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Criminology, Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Sociology, Education, Human Services, Teaching or related discipline (Preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent and 4 years of experience working with youth; or Associates degree and 2 years' experience working with youth; or Bachelor's degree (Required)
- Should have familiarity with Juvenile Justice System and community resources (Preferred)
- Must possess a valid Florida Driver’s License and Auto Insurance (Required)
The qualified candidate will be able to perform the following task:
- Case Manager will manage a caseload of up to 30 diverted youth by providing intensive supervision to youth through individual, collateral, and parental contacts.
- Case Manager will communicate with team and maintain knowledge of all available community resources, classes, and groups. Attend and facilitate client classes as required.
- Make appropriate referrals to community agencies and follow-up within timeframe defined by Quality Improvement Standards.
- Ensure that youth is complying with all sanctions and goals as outlined in their plan, including curfews.
- Schedule and attend school-related staffing, when needed.
- Maintain contact with all collateral services and Juvenile Justice Probation Officers as needed and within timeframe defined by Quality Improvement Standards.
- Utilize and update internal electronic databases continuously and consistently with requirements, case details, etc.
- BAYS works in partnership with Individuals, Families, and Communities to inspire change, growth, and success. BAYS envisions communities that believe in the value and worth of all people and their ability to change, grow, and succeed.
Additional Information: Medical, Dental, Vision, Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, Retirement Plan, Business Casual/Jeans Dress Code, Annual Employee Events, BAYS Tickets at Work, Gym Discounts available and more.
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- Required to use hands to feel and reach.
- Must be able lift and move up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to successfully complete CPR/First Aid/AED and Protective Action Response Trainings.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace: The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. BAYS does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service. The Company has a Drug-Free Workplace Policy in effect that is strictly adhered to.