Bay Medical Management LLC is a medical services organization (MSO) headquartered in Walnut Creek, CA. The organization provides administrative and management services to Bay Imaging Consultants Medical Group (BIC) who is the premier radiology group in Northern California.
The Data Entry Supervisor manages all data for billing; assigns, audits, and assures correct and complete. Coordinates and reviews work of staff which generates claims.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Distributes work to meet department goals and prioritize workflow in the department.
· Provides clarification/problem resolution on routine questions/issues as they relate to patient's accounts.
· Promotes an analytical thinking-oriented department and assists with implementing department changes.
· Monitors and enforces production and quality standards for staff.
· Ensures correct collection, data entry and submission of all encounter data.
· Assists Management with communicating and implementing departmental policies and procedures.
· Audit staff'.
· Trains staff.
· Coordinate coverage for PTO to ensure adequate staffing for completion of daily goals.
· Manages website access on Billing SharePoint for billing staff.
· Calculates and prepares payroll.
· Prepares and gives employee’s performance reviews.
· Provides input into the hiring and firing of an employee.
Directly supervises a various number of employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with college course work in business preferred; or four to five years’ experience in a lead capacity for a high-volume medical billing practice; or equivalent combination of education and experience. One-year supervisory experience preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and a full benefit package which includes:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
The job skills required for Data Entry Supervisor include Data entry, Data Collection, Planning etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Data Entry Supervisor. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Data Entry Supervisor. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.