You haven't searched anything yet.
Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
Battle Motors is seeking a skilled administrative professional with a positive approach and delightful disposition to join our team as an Administrative Generalist. Responsible for operating the reception desk, this key role will serve as the first and primary point of contact for candidates, employees, service providers, business partners, visitors, and other facility guests. Will provide information, assist with needs, and problem-solve while effectively communicating face-to-face, over the phone and/or electronically as required. Will be responsible for completing a variety of administrative tasks and projects as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Operates the Company's main reception desk; greets any person entering the facility through the main lobby; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs them to the appropriate location.
· Work with company management and guardhouse to direct onsite staff, guests, and visitors as it pertains to safety and security expectations.
· Coordinates reservations of conference rooms and work areas via facility calendars in Outlook.
• Explains safety precautions as applicable; ensures that anyone entering the facility has appropriate safety instruction and PPE.
• Acts as Company phone operator; answers, screens, and directs calls, takes and delivers messages when necessary.
• Coordinates scheduling for certain key leaders or employee groups as assigned.
• Sorts mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
• Performs daily data entry and regular administrative and clerical support tasks.
• Organizes Company meetings and events; negotiates and coordinates with caterers, venue directors and other vendors.
• Maintain office/facility supplies, including restocking office supply closet, kitchenettes and lunchrooms as needed.
• Manages onsite lunchroom market and vending machines with AVI and issue employee access cards.
• Recognizes the Quality Management System (QMS) in place at Battle Motors, Inc. and participates in the processes and procedures in the QMS.
• Work with IT & HR for onboarding processes for new hires: assign and prepare workstations, maintain seating charts, and serve as a resource to new hires.
• Provide administrative support for other departments as needed.
• Provide direct support to Executive Support Manager and Executive team.
• Performs other related duties and completes special projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· Associate degree preferred. High School diploma/GED required.
· Two years of related experience required.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
The job skills required for Administrative Generalist include Onboarding, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Confidentiality, Scheduling, Time Management, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Administrative Generalist. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Administrative Generalist. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Administrative Generalist positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Administrative Generalist, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Human Resources Generalist III that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Administrative Generalist. You can explore the career advancement for an Administrative Generalist below and select your interested title to get hiring information.