Job ID 23-024
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt to our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
As the Sales Manager, you will manage a team of Regional Account Managers. You should possess a diverse leadership skill set, being able to manage multiple priorities, both internal and cross-functional. You will also need to be able to drive results through a team.
What you'll be working on:
- Manage a team of Regional Account Managers s to deliver success through empowerment and accountability by modeling, coaching and accountability.
- Establish long-term partner recruitment strategies to identify and recruit new partners or expand current partnerships to create a balanced portfolio, grow business, and fill market opportunities. Influence partners and business leaders on Barracuda products and services. Coach team members on portfolio balance and partner capacity.
- Gather, develop, and share insights with team to identify, engage, onboard, and/or qualify new partners with key applications or solutions to expand Barracuda’s platform and fill gaps.
- Review plans to ensure alignment between overall Barracuda value proposition to the partner's overall business goals
- Track, manage, and influence action to resolve issues and critical blockers
- Coach and create opportunities for team members to participate in internal and external events as a Barracuda representative to build a strong network and remain up-to-date on industry, competitor, and market trends.
- Coach, challenge, and lead team members to develop effective go-to-market and co-selling strategies across accounts. Leverage internal resources and outlines key activities and expectations to drive Barracuda and partner sales goals.
- Conduct regular forecast and deal reviews to ensure team members achieve their revenue goals. Review and provide feedback to team members on business metrics and performance data to optimize account performance and growth. Consolidate information across team members to conduct high-level analyses.
- Create clarity and generate energy across the go-to-market team
- Recruit, develop, performance manage and retain talent.
What you bring to the role
- 3 years’ experience managing a team
- 5-7 years’ experience in sales and account management, at least 2 in cybersecurity industry is preferred
- Proven success in a technology sales role
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Strong leadership skills; ability to motivate and inspire others
- Willingness and enthusiasm to take a personal interest in the career and professional development of team members
- Skilled in coaching, developing and mentoring team members
What you'll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities