This role is responsible for developing and delivering complex requirements to accomplish business goals. Key responsibilities of the role include ensuring that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. This role codes solutions, unit tests, and ensures the solution can be integrated successfully into the overall application/system with clear, robust, and well-tested interfaces. They are familiar with development and testing practices of the bank. Responsibilities:
• Contribute to story refinement/defining requirements.
• Participate and guide team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle.
• Perform spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas.
• Code solutions and unit test to deliver a requirement /story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements.
• Utilize multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements.
• Assist team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work.
• Contribute to existing test suites (integration, regression, performance), analyze test reports, identify any test issues /errors, and triage the underlying cause.
• Document and communicate required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality.
• Participate, contribute, and can coach team members in the delivery/release (CI-CD) events. e.g. branching timelines, pull requests, issue triage, merge/conflict resolution, release notes. ·
· Proficiency in JAVA development · Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC and Spring Batch.
· HTML 5, CSS, Bootstrap.
· JS Web Development such as Angular or React · Source code management Git/Bitbucket, and others.
· Build automation and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment using tools like Jenkins, Ansible Tower and others.
· Knowledge of build tools and processes like Maven, Ant and others.
· Experience in using RDBMS /SQL Familiarity and Exposure to Oracle and SQL Server.
· Openshift, Docker or Kubernetes · Familiarity with RESTful APIs · Testing methods and tools – Junit, Mockito and Karma · Understanding of microservices architecture
· Knowledge of Unix/Linux Shell Scripting · Workflow (BPMN – Camunda .
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
The job skills required for Software Engineer include API, Linux, Kubernetes, SQL, ReACT,and HTML etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Software Engineer. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Software Engineer. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Software Engineer, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Software Engineer for your reference.