At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
We’re looking for the next generation of Relationship Bankers - those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. The Relationship Banker role is meant for those looking to make a real impact and build a career in financial services. The role is ideal for those who have a passion to engage and educate clients with our industry leading digital banking solutions. As a Relationship Banker, you’ll introduce clients to the various high-tech and high-touch choices they have to do their banking in ways that are most convenient for them.
From day one, you’ll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you’ll have the opportunity to advance into roles as a Relationship Manager, Financial Advisor, Financial Center Operations Manager or Financial Center Manager – with unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the company. The Academy will support you with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.
We’ll help you
• Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
• Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success and training programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility.
• Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths to the next best role.
• Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
• Confidently build relationships with clients by using a defined consultative questioning approach that will help you gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to our solutions that meet their financial goals.
• Expand your business knowledge and network by partnering with experts in small business, lending and investments.
• Become an expert in using digital resources and technologies to optimize the client’s digital banking preferences.
• Process transactions accurately and efficiently to build client confidence and trust, based on established policies and procedures
As a Relationship Banker, you can look forward to
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
• Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
• A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow.
• Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
We’re a culture that
• Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
• Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Is confident in identifying solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs.
• Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Is confident in educating clients on how to conduct simple banking transactions through self-service technologies (for example, ATM, online banking, mobile banking).
• Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
• Focuses on results, while acting in the best interest of the client.
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
• Hindi, Punjabi, or Somali Language Preferred
• Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
• One year of demonstrated successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals.
• Six months of cash handling experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or business relevant associate degree such as business management, business administration, or finance.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
The job skills required for Relationship Banker - Seatac, WA include Financial services, Coaching, Building Relationships, client relationship, Commitment,and Partnering etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Relationship Banker - Seatac, WA. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Relationship Banker - Seatac, WA. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.