7 - 10 years of experience in Software Testing
• Able to apply test strategies with 3 years of experience in data analysis
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester using SQL, Database technologies
• Strong experience in writing complex SQL queries using Joins
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Hands-on work experience with Unix.
• Hands-on experience in driving the QA release cycle End to end, defect reporting.
• Working knowledge of test management software (Ex: qTest, JIRA)
• Familiar with the life cycle of projects (SIT, UAT)
• Hands on agile experience
• Exposure to Automation
• Excellent verbal and written skills, to include advanced interpersonal and proven presentation skills
• Ability to manage competing priorities on an ongoing basis
• Ability to be self-directed to complete assigned activities
Excellent communication Skills and Presentation Skills.
Demonstrated Analytical, Problem solving and Interpersonal Skills.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
The job skills required for Quality Specialist II include Quality Assurance, QA, Problem Solving, Communication Skills, Agile,and Presentation etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Quality Specialist II. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Quality Specialist II. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.