At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
We’re looking for the next generation of Financial Center Managers - those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. The Financial Center Manager role is meant for those looking to make a real impact and build a career in financial services. The role is ideal for those with a passion for leading a team, operating as a business owner, fostering a team environment and driving a client-centric culture to make clients’ financial lives better. As a Financial Center Manager, you’ll develop your financial center team to provide an exceptional client experience, understand the needs of our clients, and ensure clients are introduced to and provided with the most appropriate solution to improve their financial lives.
From day one, you’ll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you’ll have the opportunity to advance into roles as a Financial Center Academy Manager, Consumer Banking Market Leader, Consumer Banking and Merrill Edge Market Leader Manager or Performance Manager – with unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the company. The Academy will support you with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.
We’ll help you
• Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
• Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success and training programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility.
• Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths to the next best role.
• Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
• Gain in-depth knowledge of clients’ financial life priorities and connect them to Bank of America solutions that meet their financial goals.
• Lead a team and operate as a business owner by observing and coaching team and individual performance to collectively meet goals, establishing action plans as applicable.
• Attract and retain talent by personally investing in talent through interviewing and hiring financial center employees.
• Understand solutions we provide and build relationships with teammates and specialists to assist clients with financial needs.
• Adhere to policies and procedures through education of regulatory policies, employee and client safety procedures and service delivery guidelines.
• Ensure day-to-day activities comply with standards by observing and coaching teammates in customer service, operational procedures, transaction accuracy and client engagement.
As a Financial Center Manager, you can look forward to
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
• Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
• A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow.
• Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
We’re a culture that
• Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
• Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Has 3 years’ of demonstrated experience building, leading, managing and coaching a team.
• Is confident in identifying solutions for clients based on their needs and can resolve problems independently or bring in others as needed.
• Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
• Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks, delegate and execute in a fast-paced environment.
• Can interpret performance results, find opportunities to drive success and hold others accountable to results.
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
• Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
• Experience in mortgage, retail or hospitality.
• Experience working in an environment with individual and team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
• Bilingual skills.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Bank America is an insurance company based out of P.O. BOX 15292, Richmond, Virginia, United States.
The job skills required for Financial Center Manager include Financial services, Planning, Customer Service, Commitment, Communicates Effectively, Coaching, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Financial Center Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Financial Center Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
Financial servicesView Jobs
Customer ServiceView Jobs
Communicates EffectivelyView Jobs
The following is the career advancement route for Financial Center Manager positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Financial Center Manager, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Business Banking Manager II that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Financial Center Manager. You can explore the career advancement for a Financial Center Manager below and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming a Financial Center Manager, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Financial Center Manager for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Financial Center Manager job description and responsibilities
Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
03/06/2022: Danbury, CT
Financial managers may serve as business advisers and perform more data analysis.
01/15/2022: Cheyenne, WY
They might also Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
01/24/2022: Pine Bluff, AR
They oversee financial details to ensure that all legal requirements are met and supervise other employees who do financial budgeting and reporting.
01/16/2022: Lake Charles, LA
They produce financial statements, forecasts and business activity reports, and they examine reports to determine ways to reduce costs and maximize profits.
02/20/2022: Altoona, PA
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Financial Center Manager jobs
A financial manager has to prepare forecasts, financial statements, business activity reports, and maintain the financial health of an organization.
12/20/2021: Anchorage, AK
A financial manager may also oversee other financial staff.
01/24/2022: Danbury, CT
Financial managers are responsible for the financial health of an organization.
01/03/2022: San Diego, CA
Financial managers may look after government appropriations and budgeting processes, whereas healthcare financial managers oversee all aspects of finance for hospitals, physicians’ groups, managed care facilities, and other medical providers.
01/24/2022: Montgomery, AL
The financial manager must deal with the money and capital markets.
02/24/2022: Bradenton, FL
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Financial Center Manager.