The Analyst II will be responsible for operational management of the Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) Process.
- Plan and coordinate process activities
- Monitor, analyze and report on process performance
- Identify opportunities and making improvements to the SACM process
- Plan and managing support of SACM Tools
- Coordinate interfaces between SACM and other ITSM Processes
- Performing Configuration audits
- Analyzing and defining the structure of the configuration management system: support activities for the corporate SACM tools architecture
- Experience in data analysis of large amounts of data.
- 5 years experience in supporting Information Technology platforms
- Strong/Expert MS Word, Powerpoint, and Presentation Skills
- Strong Sharepoint skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- ITIL Foundations Certified
- Process design experience
- Remedy IT Service
- Project Management
- Familiar with infrastructure and software operational procedures (Install/remove/Modify)
- Database Administration of an enterprise level RDBMS
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
The job skills required for Analyst II include Presentation, PowerPoint, Communication Skills, Project Management, Data Analysis etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Analyst II. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Analyst II. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.